What To Know About Driveway Paving
Driveway paving in Lower Paxton Township, PA is an essential aspect of any property. Driveways provide an area for cars and other vehicles to stop and load or unload cargo. Driveways also provide a place for the homeowner to park their vehicle, which may be needed when carrying heavy loads or large equipment such as lawnmowers, wheelbarrows, etc. Lower Paxton Township Driveways can do more than just serve as a parking space; they can also add beauty and value to your home.
The Difference Between Concrete and Asphalt Driveways
The first type of Driveway paving Harrisburg is concrete. This option can be used for both houses and businesses, but it may be better to use this in a commercial setting than a residential one. While it does hold up well when exposed to the elements, people often do not like how easily stained or dirty the surface becomes over time. The biggest drawback with this is its installation costs- higher than asphalt driveways, typically by around $1600 per square yard on average and even more depending on your specific needs (which you will need if you want an area paved). If you’re considering using concrete as your primary paving material, then make sure to read our previous post about Driveway Paving Cost to find out all the details about this option.
The second type of driveway is Asphalt paving Harrisburg. This material can be used for both homes and businesses. Still, it’s a better fit for residential settings. There are some durability concerns to consider when looking at commercial driveways (it will not look good over time if you have heavy trucks driving on them). The cost to install an average-sized section of asphalt is around $4000 per square yard- making it almost twice as expensive as concrete in most cases. After reading our Driveway Paving Cost article, if you still want to go with an asphalt driveway, ensure that your Paving contractor Harrisburg uses either hot oil or cold patching methods. Hence, the driveway holds up for as long as possible.
Reasons that You Need a Driveway Paving Service
A Driveway Paving Service is always a significant investment. There are several reasons that you need to get your driveway paved, including:
- Aesthetics - Your home will look more modern and beautiful with a new looking driveway as it fills Cracks in driveway Harrisburg
- Driveways Last Longer than Grass - With the high traffic of vehicles on it, grass does not stand up well compared to driveways which can last for many years longer than grass.
- Driveway Repair Costs Less Than Upgrading Your Home - Instead of spending money on an expensive renovation project when your home needs some upgrades, consider investing in getting your driveway redone instead so you save yourself time and money down the road by doing both at once! Harrisburg Driveway Paving is an excellent service to consider
- Driveway Paving is Easy and Fast - Driveways can be done in as little as one day, so you don't have to worry about working around the driveway for months or even years! Harrisburg Driveway Paving makes it easy and fast.
- Driveway Paving Adds Value to Your Home - A new-looking driveway will give your home more value than when you bought it. If you plan on selling soon, this is an important consideration that many people forget about but should not because of how valuable having a beautiful driveway is! Contact us to Restore Driveway Harrisburg.
Harrisburg Asphalt Paving
1130 Alexandra Ln #305, Lower Paxton Township, PA 17112, USA